Monday, January 6, 2014

Shopping trip number two

With the pending White Death Storm of 2014 heading our way, I moved up my Aldi shopping trip by one day to Saturday. I guess it was a good thing I did but boy, the shelves were bare and I have NEVER seen so many people in there at one time.

I spent $56.04 which brings my total to $119.88 for a family of 5. With the weather being so cold, and the kids and I are off today and most likely tomorrow, I am going to do a thorough pantry and freezer sweep. I am hoping to not go to the store until the end of the week like I usually do.

I hope you are staying warm and safe where you are. This has been one heck of a winter that started in October for us here in Central Ohio!!

I'll post some pics on my blog about what kind of creative meals I have made with what I have on hand. Going to keep it simple.

Happy Monday Friends!!

Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment