Tuesday, January 7, 2014

What I've been up to....

The kids and I have been off a ridiculously long amount of time.
Really long.
Like, I don't remember what I am supposed to do at work when I go in tomorrow.
That's a long time to be away.

But as promised, here are some snap shots of the cooking I did yesterday:
Greek salad for lunch

Soup on the left is tomato and corn, soup on the right is noodle soup for the kids

Honey and balsamic roasted chicken thighs. Used the left overs to make chicken salad for the rest of this week

Tom, Jack and Teddy. Making the most of the cold

I am so glad we are all going back to school tomorrow. Tomorrow is Jack's first day at his Autism school and I am hopeful that this will be a major bonus to all of our lives. He is capable of so much, hoping we found a place to tap into that. He is excited so I am excited for him.

And really nervous, too.

I hope you all are staying warm. Be sure to check on your neighbors, too.

Here's to going back to school and new starts for all of us!

Cheers,
Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment