Sunday, August 3, 2014

My summer is almost over....

I could pretend that I am sad summer is coming to a close, but I am not. I am ready to go back to work, I am ready to be back into a routine, I am ready to cook for people who appreciate it!!

I AM READY!

With that being said, here are some highlights of my Summer:

I started running again and actually enjoying it as much as I am able to.
Thanks to this gal who made sure I did some kind of exercise every day from Memorial Day to 4th of July. And we are still moving!
Thanks Sandy for keeping me moving! And a big thanks to the Columbus Mom's Who Run This Town group that have changed my life and keep me motivated to get out there and get after it!

Griff played some baseball

The dogs did A LOT Of this

Jack is enjoying the pool Grammie bought him
We also spent a lot of time at a local waterfall

I broke the mower
We went to our town's carnival
And to Kalahari

We met Grammie and PopPop at the Air Force Museum


Emily got her license!! And a job and giving me a heart attack every time I see her drive away...


But the best part of my summer was seeing my best friend from 7/8th grade whom I have not seen in 32 years
This picture makes my heart happy in so many ways! Thanks, Kathy!!

Emily is at the beach with her dad right now and sent me this pic
Just beautiful.

I hope you all have had a great summer and are enjoying the last couple weeks. I know some kids all ready went back. Yowza!

Have a great evening!
Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment