Wednesday, November 9, 2011

8 weeks left in 2011

Ahhh!! I can't believe how fast this year went. I find myself saying that more and more the older I get. Time is flying by and just as I'm finally writing the correct year on my checks, I will have to get used to 2012.

I have a couple goals I would like to see completed by the end of this year. Thought I would share them.

Start painting the white trim that is all over my house. Years of hotwheels being rammed into trim has made them very scarred and neglected.

Lose these last 13 lbs! That is less than 2 lbs a week and I know I can do it.

Continue to run and work on my speed.

Get my Christmas shopping done by the beginning of Dec.

Win the lottery.

What are your plans for now until the end of the year? Going to clean out that closet you keep neglecting? Going to finish that book you started months ago?

Whatever it is, do your best at it. That is a great way to end the year!

Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment