Tuesday, November 1, 2011

The month of YES!

I have decided, after a month of Paleo, that November is going to be my month of YES to any food I want to eat. I didn't loose any weight with Paleo eating, though I did have more energy. But a lot of my hair fell out. Huh??

This is my favorite month and I have decided to celebrate it with whatever I want to eat. I weighed in this morning and we will see how it all shakes out by my birthday. My personal challenge is to still lose 3-4 lbs this month.

Did I mention that I was up most of the night with a feverish child? And that I ate too much Halloween candy? And that I had to call in sick to work today which makes me feel ill? And that I feel like I am really close to losing my mind??

Basically November is a free for all. Eat on people!!

Cat
PS-I really could use some rest....

No comments:

Post a Comment