Wednesday, November 2, 2011

BFF

BFF
For a time in my adult life, I didn't see the value of having a best friend. I did as a kid and thru high school, I had some great friends that I still talk to. But once I got married the first time, I closed myself off to most female relationships. I didn't feel they were worth my time and they usually ended up dissolving over some silly argument.  I am happy to say that now, I have a lot of great female friends that I rely on, laugh and cry with and would do anything for. If you don't have a BFF, you really should get at least one, two if you can. Three is even better.

What prompted me to write this blog is this: women put other women down. We judge other women as we are far superior to them, more than happy to point out someone's flaws or shortcomings. Why do we do this?? We don't judge men this harshly and men don't judge each other this harshly. I subscribe to a couple blogs of women who do weight lifting, Paleo eating, etc. A few of these ladies have had breast augmentations, mostly because they have had kids, lost a lot of weight and want their boobies to look good. I think those are all great reasons and really, who cares? They are their boobies to do with as they please. If someone would like to pay for me to get nice boobies, let me know, I will set up a Paypal account. But I digress...

But women get on their blogs and BLAST them for being "fake" and how can they promote a clean lifestyle when they have fake boobies? I mean, they just tear them apart. Why would you follow this person's blog if all you are going to do is tear them apart? Would you do that to a friend who had fake boobies? I think not.

Women, PLEASE stop being so hard on each other. We need to support each other, help each other and stop being so darn critical.

So next time you are tempted to comment on a gal who's butt looks big in her jeans, ZIP it and tell her how nice she looks today. You will make her day and you will feel better, too.

Cat

1 comment: